The term ‘Expert Training Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website and business that provides training services to individuals and organisations (‘you’, ‘course candidates’, ‘attendee(s)’, ‘course delegates’, ‘person’ etc) ,whose registered office is The London Office, 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT. We deliver training at our Training Centre in Gloucester and the address is Expert Training Ltd, No 1 Business Centre, 1 Alvin Street,Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL1 3EJ.
The term ‘course’ applies to all our training services including Online training/ courses, Open training/ courses and Onsite training/ courses.
Our company registration number is 11398032.
By purchasing our training services, you agree to this Terms & Conditions.
OPEN COURSE BOOKINGS/ ONLINE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM BOOKINGS/ ONSITE TRAINING BOOKINGS/
Open Courses Cancellation Terms
Onsite Training/ Course Cancellation Terms
Online Virtual Classroom Course Cancellation Terms
Substituting and Name Changing
Replacing, substituting, name changing a delegate with another may be made at any stage at no extra cost. We do require this in writing via email to email@example.com. This must be done prior to the course start date and new details must be forwarded to us at least 24 hours prior to the course. Once we receive written confirmation of any changes made this will become effective immediately.
Code of Conduct
Online Virtual Classroom Training Requirements
- You have access to a laptop, tablet, computer
- You have access to a fast broadband/ internet connection with unlimited data
- You prepare for your training session, including appropriate training environment arrangements
- You advise us about any specific training requirements prior to booking a course
In the event when a course delegate hasn’t ensured the aforementioned preparations and was unable to access/ attend/ participate in the course- no refund will be provided. Candidates who fail to ensure appropriate training environment and this leads to a disturbance during the course will be blocked from the course. No refund will be provided in such cases.
Open Course Venue Car Parking
Certification and Accreditation
Certificates issued within 48 hours post the course start date in the form of a PDF file. If you provide your name incorrectly spelt and require a replacement certificate the fee is £20 payable to Expert Training Ltd.
Equality & Diversity Policy
- Fraudulent work being submitted.
- Use of unauthorised materials or devices on a course.
- Plagiarism, such as copying the work of another delegate.
- Deliberate damage of another delegate’s work.
- Collusion between two or more delegates.
- Unacceptable behaviour towards a trainer/assessor or other delegates.
- Being disruptive during a course.