Online First Aid Training Course is a 3-hour course that provides theoretical knowledge needed to become a confident first aider at work. This course allies with the Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) training requirements. It provides a recognized, fully accredited certification and assures you, as an individual or employer that it meets the Health and Safety Executive’s (HSE) and Care Quality Commission (CQC) due diligence requirements.
Training material for this course is designed in line with current guidelines published by the Resuscitation Council (UK) and the current first-aid manual of the St John Ambulance. It teaches delegates both the ability and knowledge to deal with real life first aid emergencies in and out of the workplace.
CERTIFICATION ONLINE FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE
Upon successful completion of the session questionnaire and practical elements.
The objectives of the qualification include supporting a role in the workplace and giving learners personal growth and compliance with inspecting body regulations.
On completion of this Online First Aid Course, successful candidates will be able to: First Aid Training Gloucester
- Understand the role of the First Aider
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Learn how to administer help to a casualty who is unconscious
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer First Aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Knowing what action should be taken in the event of an emergency occurring at work
- Knowing how first aid stocks should be maintained and the contents of boxes
- Recognize and administer First Aid to a casualty with: Cardiac Arrest/ Heart Attack/ Choking/ Poisoning/ Eye Injury/ Severe Bleeding/ Shock/ Drowning/ Spinal Injury/ Scalds and Burns/ Electric Shock.