FIRE MARSHAL COURSE
This Fire Marshal course is designed for those organisations and individuals who need to acquire comprehensive knowledge about fire management and prevention within the workplace. This is a full day course structured in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974; Fire Safety Act; the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. It assists employees and/ or their employer in achieving full compliance with the current fire safety regulations.
Course candidates will gain crucial skills, knowledge and competence to oversee and manage everyone’s safety within the workplace. They will also learn how to ensure fire safety measures are met and evacuation procedures are followed within the business.
✔︎ Designed by health and safety
✔︎ Classroom-based course, delivered by a qualified trainer and includes practical elements
✔︎ Full compliance with the current fire safety regulations, including the Health and Safety at Work (Etc.) Act of 1974; Fire Safety Act; the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and the HSE standards
✔︎ Duration 5 hours
✔︎ Trainer support
✔︎ Fully accredited and approved course (Fire Marshal at Level 2)
✔︎ Re-assessment opportunity with no additional charge
✔︎ Certification within 24 hours
Upon completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Understand the principles of fire safety
- Understand what causes and how to manage fire safety in the workplace
- Understand what causes and how to manage domestic fire safety
- Know what actions to take in order to prevent fires
- Understand how to identify, control and manage fire hazards and risks within the workplace
- Know how to carry out fire drills
- Understand principal duties of the fire marshal
- Know and implement fire marshal duties when a fire is discovered
The assessment is carried out on completion of the course. You are given the chance to answer 20 questions with a 75% pass mark. If you don’t pass, don’t worry! You can re-take the test immediately with tutors support and with no extra charge.