RISK ASSESSMENT TRAINING COURSES
This Risk Assessment course is designed to help your business comply with the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999 by teaching you the essential risk assessment practices. You will learn how to identify, manage and prevent risks at work, and how to complete an appropriate to your business risk assessment. It will enable you to meet your legal obligations, ensure health and safety of your employees and understand how to deploy the key steps of a risk assessment into practice while gaining confidence to be a competent risk assessor at work.
✔︎ Designed by health and safety industry experts in line with compliance requirements set by the current UK Health and Safety Legislation
✔︎ Visually engaging, tutor-led course
✔︎ Approximate duration 1.5 – 2 hours
✔︎ E-learning course – learn at your own pace, save on cost and cut on travel time
✔︎ Multiple re-assessment opportunities with no additional charge
✔︎ Approved course by IIRSM
✔︎ Immediate access to a nationally recognised and approved certificate upon completion
We are confident in the high quality of our tutor-led interactive courses. Therefore, you are welcome to complete the first module of this course for free. Please, register your interest with immediate access to all our course demos.
This Risk Assessment training contains eight interactive modules and includes a brief assessment at the end of each module. These include:
Module 1: The Basics
- The Basics
Module 2: Legislation, Regulations and Civil Law
- Legislation and Key Definitions
- Civil Law
Module 3: Strategy- options and Elements
- The Risk Strategy
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Information, Instruction, Training and Supervision
Module 4: Identifying Hazards
- The Five-Step Process
- Hazards – What Are They?
- The Hazard Burden
Module 5: Who Might Be Harmed and Evaluating the Risks
- Evaluating RiskWho and What Might Be Harmed?
Module 6: Evaluating Risk – The Practicalities
- Evaluating Risk
- Safe Systems of Work
- Hierarchy of Controls
- The 4 Ps
Module 7: Recording and Reviewing
- Record Your Findings
- Review Your Risk Assessment
Module 8: Management and Responsibilities
- Who Does What?
- Workers Responsibilities
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
These online risk assessment courses are suitable for anyone who has responsibility for carrying out a risk assessment at work, including management and supervisory team members.
This course is suitable for risk assessors in all industries, workplaces and premises. It ensures full compliance with the Management of Health and Safety Regulations 1999.
At the end of this persona safety training course, participants will be able to:
- Know your legal obligations with regard to risk assessments at work
- Understand the consequences and types of accidents, injuries and ill health that may occur as a result of failing to ensure health and safety within the workplace
- Learn to identify hazards within the workplace
- Know how to prevent hazards within the workplace
- Know different types of risk assessment required within the workplace
- Know how to manage risks at work
- Understand the five key steps of the risk assessment process
- Learn about risk assessment matrix
- Learn to deploy the process of the risk assessment into practice
The online assessment is carried out on completion of each module. The pass mark for this course is 70%. You will be given the chance to review all videos and your answers at the end of each module before final submission. If you don’t pass, don’t worry! You can re-take each test up to 6 times with no extra charge.
Do you have a question about this course?
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Students 12095
- Assessments Yes